Akku- Kabelverleger KV-1
The silent workaholic
No noise pollution, no disturbing exhaust fumes, only efficient working…
This is the ‘KV-1’, the cable installer for robotic lawnmowers.
The depth of cable laying is simply adjustable. With the adjustable handlebar and enough ground clearance the KV-1 is easy to transport.
The KV-1 has received multiple awards and is experiencing great popularity amongst its users.
Technical data of the Akku-Kabelverleger
|Battery:||2 x 12V/25Ah lead-gel-battery (maintenance free, leak proof, deep cycle).|
|Charger:||Electronic device (no overcharging).|
|Charging duration:||Max. 6 hours.|
|Motor:||24V / 750W (1000W max.).|
|Control:||Fully electronic, forwards and backwards variable in speed. The bar is in the height and to the side adjustable.|
|Performance:||approx. 1500m cable installing with one battery charge; all day working possible.|
|Speed:||The vehicle works with stepless adjustable speed. Approx. 60m/min max.|
|Wheels:||Robust with 4ply thickness and high profile.|
|Laying depth:||50mm max. adjustable.|
|Dimensions||L x W x H = 840 x 630 x 810mm|
Handling information for the Akku-Kabelverleger
- By pressing the drive switch the KV-1 starts gently.
- By releasing the drive switch the KV-1 brakes automatically.
- The driving speed can be adjusted by turning the speed controller – also whilst driving.
- A main switch with key makes parking safe.
- Cutting wheel and layer plow are easy to change after wear.
- The lawn is hardly being defaced by the laying work.
- If there are steps in a garden, the KV-1 is able to climb them.